I know a group a ppl who will be renting a house for Coachella. Ive been invited to go and stay at the house since they all know I’m not fond of the idea of actually going to Coachella event.
The house has a pool. I do love to lay by the pool and tan.
I’ll keep this mind when it comes around next year.
Still not going to buy a Coachella tickets.
I fucked up on this weeks work and am paying for it today.
I still haven’t been able to get control of my junk food intake.
I haven’t really said too much on here lately. I’m not really sure why. Eh, at least I’m going back to the gym.
Hey, guys! Hows things going???
YAY! So I was able to talk to my Swede!! It took a few dropped calls but we did it. She has a new major crush on a guy (the last one was 6yrs ago so yes this was emergency Skype worthy).
I was able to fill her in on all my details and these are the gems that I was able to get from her:
- Oh, wow, Lena…you’ve really…wow…I’m not judging!!
- Well, have fun but please stay safe and don’t get pregnant.
- Wait until *YOU’RE* 27yo and suddenly you think living with a guy isn’t so bad…just wait.
- Move with me to London! Your husbands over there in London!! TRUST. ME.
- I feel like my new fondness with leather clothing has to do with something of my new personality change.
- Can you ship me Mexican meat and Mexican food?